Well, we made it through the entire list of things that we should say more often. If you missed any of them, here is the complete list:
- Thank you.
- Excuse me.
- Here is a surprise corn dog I bought you because you’re my friend.
- I’m sorry.
- I forgive you.
- You can do it!
- I’ve got barbecue sauce on my shirt too.
- Hello person I’ve never met before. Here is a high five!
- Everything is going to be OK.
- Aw! You got me a corn dog too! You shouldn’t have!
- I don’t know.
- You’re so awesome…I named my dog (boat) after you
…I legally changed my name to yours
Just tell people they are awesome and mean it.
- Hello, person I’ve never met before! Here’s a high-five!
- My sports team isn’t always the best sports team.
- Just listen. Sometimes nothing is the best thing you can say.
- Fart sound.
- I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn’t it would make everything bad and that’s what lots of people do and it’s lame. It’s OK to disagree, but don’t be mean.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- Something nice. If you can’t think of anything nice to say, you’re not thinking hard enough.
Bonus: Let’s dance!
As promised, here is the link to the video where I got this list from.
Isn’t that video just absolutely adorable? I love the list. I think that it seems pretty simple, but I think that is the whole point. Saying nice things to people and treating them nicely is not that complicated. We are the ones who try to make it hard. I think that if we could remember a few of these things and say them, we could drastically change how relate to people and get along.
I am curious; did any of you try to do any of these things? How did it go? What was your favorite thing from the list? Please share your comments with us.
Life is a very strange journey indeed. Remember, we may not all be on the same journey, but we are all on a journey. If we have a chance to smile and dance along the way, well, even better.