Here is another healthy recipe. Looks really good. I will definitely be making this one. I love squash, basil, and feta each separately so I would imagine that the three of them together should be awesome! Please let me know if you make it and what your thoughts are about it. Enjoy!
Sautéed Baby Squash with Basil and Feta
What you will need:
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 4 cups baby pattypan squash, halved (about 18 ounces)
* 2 cups sliced leek (about 2)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 3 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
How to make it:
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan, swirling to coat; heat 20 seconds. Add squash and leek to pan; saute 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in salt and pepper. Transfer squash mixture to a serving platter. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Yields: 6 servings